PayPal UK Community Chat - 15/03/2017

PayPal_Martin

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 8th of March between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 8th of March. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

Martin

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Clare221
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i stillhave pending funds been like 10days maybe longer ??
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

@Clare221

Thanks for joining us today. I would like to share some information on such pending payments   http://ow.ly/sTjl302lAna  .

As we are unable to see or discuss your account through the Community, you should try contacting us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks - Martin

Login to Me Too

Clare221
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i stillhave pending funds been like 10days maybe longer ?? Confirmed item been posted positive feedback left still funds not released ??
Login to Me Too

RIKKI5489
Contributor
Contributor

@Clare221 if its something you sold on ebay try contacting ebay and they should be able to get it released for you

Login to Me Too

RIKKI5489
Contributor
Contributor

if anyone from paypal is reading this should i send a private message or post my question here?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RIKKI5489

Don't post anything account related but if its a general query the moderator will be along soon to ''mop'' up our questions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Wintercelt

Please could someone help? I'm having huge problems with HTML "Buy Now" buttons. I have them on many items on my website and I'm having serious but intermittent problems with them. I first noticed it when a customer told me about it yesterday but I have a suspicion that it's been going on a little bit longer than that.

When I click through as if to buy the item, sometimes it will display the price properly and go through to the login screen to pay. Other times it will have the price as £0.00 and give the customer the option of entering their own price in an empty box below! 

Further info about the options I'm choosing for the Buy Now buttons (in case it helps): I have a drop down menu on each button with one price for customers wanting UK delivery and another price for non-UK delivery. Some items also have a second drop down menu without price variations (eg. for the type of necklace thonging the customer would like).

At the moment, it seems to be working if I make a button without any drop down menus. This means I have to make two buttons for each item - one to include UK delivery and one to include international delivery because I can't have the drop down menu with the price variation. I've done this for the few items which I sell multiples of but most of my website is made up of one-off items and I can't do this with the one-off pieces because it means having 2 pieces listed (1 for each button). When I release an item for sale it can have a flood of people trying to buy it at once so I don't have time to see the sale and then remove the buttons before another person tries to buy it. It would end up being double sold. 

It's causing me huge problems. Please help 😕 

@PayPal_Martin please give me an idea of how to sort this out 😞 

Login to Me Too

2JB
Contributor
Contributor

You didnt configure it properly, i.e. php coding and html, It happen to me while back ago... you may need use cms system or different plugin, make things easier for you....

Login to Me Too

Wintercelt

@2JBare you replying to my post? I coudn't tell if it's mine or a different one.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

@Wintercelt

Thanks for joining us today. I would suggest for such a specific request you contact our merchant team directly. You can reach them on twitter @PayPal_MTS or alternatively, you can contact them directly through the Technical Support website here https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/. On this website you can sign up to receive all updates or technical issues which may be relevant to you. We also have our developer website https://developer.paypal.com

Thanks - Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.