PayPal UK Community Chat – 14/03/2018

PayPal_Martin

Hi Everybody!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 14th of March between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat.

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 14th of March. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

AlexK3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Im not sure how can I start the chat??

Login to Me Too

AlexK3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have a case with a client for the customised wedding invitations I created for her. 

Before she placed the order, I spent very long time to explain her what we are selling, what we can produce for her, what kind of material we use, what kind of print and etc. 

Then, we had Sales and she decided to place the order. She paid here in Paypal. She placed the order for 135 Invitations.

We worked together with her few weeks for the preview of all the details around her Invitations. 

Once she approved the preview and said its ready to go for print, she said she dont need 135 Invitations any more but just 110.

Our policy say that we dont provide Refund for custom made orders specially with custom wordings and design.

But still we proposed her to create additional items like Menus, Place Cards or etc for her upcoming wedding and she said that its ok and it works for her.

We created the Invitations for more than 6 weeks, we embellished them with around 11000 crystals. Then, we sent her some pictures and video to see the final result. She said she love them and we sent out the parcel with Express shipping.

But after she received the Invitations she started to ask for refund, every single day... She also said she dont like the invitations, that the quality is not good enough... and so on...

I am afraid she will continue ask for refund and I dont know what to do.

Please, advice me what to do in that case.

Many thanks 

Alex

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @AlexK3,

Welcome to our UK Community!

We are not able to discuss account specific issues on this platform for data protection and security reasons. In general, custom made items are excluded from our Buyer Protection Program (unless they are claimed to be Not Received) Buyer Protection.

I would advise you to continue the dialogue with your customer in order to resolve this issue amicably.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.