PayPal UK Community Chat - 12/10/2016.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 12th of October between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

This will be an open discussion in keeping with the recent plans as well as the specific topic this week in relation to the seller protection policy. We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 12th of October. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

chginer
Hi team! When will you release your universal app for Windows 10 (UWP) ??? Could you tell us a date? Thanks! Christian
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Chinger.

Thanks for reaching out. 

At the moment, we have no updates with a PayPal App becoming available on Windows devices. This may be introduced at some stage in the future but we have no time frames at the moment for any possible release date.

David.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey SthrnDixieCwgrl.

When you get through to our Credit team, you can ask to speak with a supervisor if you wish.

Please let us know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

SthrnDixieCwgrl
Contributor
Contributor

I even had to get the Resolution department involved since PayPal charged me interest for no reason.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.