PayPal UK Community Chat - 12/04/2017.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 12th of April between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 12th of April. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_david

Thanks for the update Angelviciousyt.

In this case, your best option would be to reach out to our customer service team directly so that we can change the case type for you. This can be done by calling us directly on 0800 358 7911 and we can assist you further with updating the case status on PayPal.

David.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there MB16.

Sorry to hear what has happened on your account recently with payments that were refunded.

There are different ways that a payment can be refunded on PayPal. This is depending on how the original payment was funded on the PayPal website. 

You can find more information on how payments are refunded through the PayPal website here http://ow.ly/m0mI301YaFY

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.