PayPal UK Community Chat - 09/11/2016.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 9th of November between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 9th of November. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_david

Hi David,

2 people have posted recently that there ''pending payments'' have changed to ON HOLD in big red letters.

They are used to having pending payments as they are new sellers but then it went from pending to the ON HOLD in red letters.

Can you clarify what it means please?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SmallTime
New Community Member
You portray yourselves as friends of small business whilst giving away free rides for global corporates like Uber. The two don't really ring true do they? Lots of small business cabbies across the U.K. Will be looking to move I suspect.
Login to Me Too

Troyson
New Community Member
Paypal reversed payment made three months ago, claimed buyer did not authorise transaction. What can do in this situation item was sent ages do not have proof of postage anymore. Account is now in negative and i refuse to balance it.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Kernowlass.

Thanks for reaching out. We haven't had any reports from customers advising this recently. If you are still receiving reports of this, could you ask them to reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook and include screenshots of how this appears on their accounts and we can escalate this to our technical teams to be looked into straight away? Thanks.

Hi there SmallTime.

Thanks for your question. If a merchant is providing an offer for a discount or a free service, this is something that they would be offering and it's not something that PayPal would be making available through the merchant website. Some merchants offer a discount etc when they initially sign up with PayPal (Recently this was done for new customers with Air BnB) but this is a decision made by the merchant themselves.

Hi Troyson.

Sorry to hear what has happened with your recent payment that you had received on your account. If you would like us to look into this further for you, could you please contact us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.