PayPal UK Community Chat – 09/08/2017

PayPal_david
Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 9th of August between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 9th of August. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

animalmak
Contributor
Contributor
mine isn't a question but more of a request..please support blackberry 10 OS 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey @animalmak

Thanks for reaching out. Even though I cannot do anything to ensure that this happens for you, I will ensure that this request is forwarded to the relevant teams. 

David.

Login to Me Too

animalmak
Contributor
Contributor
Good enough..thanks David 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Anytime @animalmak Smiley Wink

Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you in future. 

David.

Login to Me Too

ianhaney1

Hi @PayPal_david

I used to be able to sell software online at ecrater UK and was told by PayPal that I could not anymore as I used to receive the payments by PayPal so I removed the software off Ecrater UK but to be honest I can't remember what the reason was why I could not, I am authorised to distribute the software as am registered with a company which I was given the info to by Microsoft themselves and I became a authorised distributor to sell/distribute the software through this company which I can give the name and info for this company.

Can you please get back to me ASAP

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @ianhaney1,

Welcome to the community. We would not have the exact reason I am afraid however at the time of this issue you should have received an email from PayPal with further information. Also, if the problem was with what was being sold you should have received a referral email address for the specific department you could discuss this with further. We'd suggest having a look back on the last email you received or phoning 0800 358 7911 to discuss the details.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

ianhaney1

Hi @PayPal_Siobhán

Unfortunatly I can't find the email that had the issue on, I will call PayPal now and go through to customer services and see if can help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Yes, they will be best able to advise @ianhaney1

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.