PayPal UK Community Chat – 08/11/2017

PayPal_Martin

Hi everyone!

We will be trialing a few new time slots over the next few weeks. We will still be here on Wednesdays to answer questions in our Moderator Chat.

I will be on hand today facilitating the UK Moderator Chat starting on Wednesday the 8th of November between 4pm and 5pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat ! We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the chat ends on the 8th of November.

When you see our threads showing as being live on the Community, don't be afraid to ask your questions before the scheduled time. If we don't respond to you during the day, we will get back to you within the scheduled times.

If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

Martin

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

cmbhappy
Contributor
Contributor

I've highlighted a problem in detail and had no replies, where do I get the body of that posting back to put up here? Will that help me to get a response?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @cmbhappy

Welcome to our Community,

You should be able to find your submission by searching with your User Name or the Topic you chose. Please note we cannot discuss account specific issues on this platform.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Kali001
Hello, The seller on eBay cancelled the order for his own reason and said they will refund me. On eBay it says seller has cancelled order you will receive an email shortly but I've had no email from paypal or eBay and still no sign of a refund on PayPal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Kali001,

Welcome to our Community!

If the seller does not refund the payment, you can see the status of the transaction in the Activity Section on your PayPal account. I would recommend you raise a dispute on eBay. This will bring the issue to the attention of the Seller. If you cannot open a dispute on eBay, you still have the possibility to do this on PayPal's Resolution Centre. If the Seller does not respond to the dispute, you still have an option to escalate the issue to a claim. This is where either PayPal or eBay will make the decision and refund the payment.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.