PayPal UK Community Chat - 08/03/2017.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 8th of March between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 8th of March. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

fappy
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I paid my PayPal credit balance in full but got a refund on a return after. My balance been on negative for over 3 months how can I move that money out to the normal PayPal balance. The credit balance should not be able to stays that way. Now I can't even buy anything using PayPal credit. Option does not comes up when buying from sites
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Thanks for the update Calebh77.

Even though there is no buyer protection offered on a friends/family payment, that does not prevent a buyer from disputing the payment directly with their bank or card issuer. If this does happen, it could result in the payment being reversed and you would not be reimbursed as the seller protection policy also will not apply.

Thanks for letting us know Kharnty.

If the payment was originally funded with your PayPal balance, it's possible that you have used the funds towards funding an additional payment through PayPal. Can you please check your previous activity on your account to see if this is what happened?

Hey Fappy.

Welcome to the Community!

If you have queries relating your your PayPal Credit account, you should reach out to our PayPal Credit team directly on 0800 368 7155 and we can assist you further.

David.

Login to Me Too

fappy
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. But again isn't the point of the community support online is to support with issues online. Yes... I can call the 800 number and be put on hold no stop and pay on top of that. Great.
Login to Me Too

kharnty
Contributor
Contributor

The item I bought which didn't arrive was my last Paypal transaction - and that was on Jan 25th.

There has been no refund, not to my Paypal balance, nor to my bank account. Maybe you can check your end now?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi again Fappy.

The Community is a public site for community members to ask questions relating to PayPal. As you can appreciate, due to security reasons, we cannot view and discuss account specific information publicly so if action needs to be taken, you do need to contact our customer service team directly I'm afraid.

Also, it's free to call all 0800 numbers in the UK from a landline or mobile phone. When you get through to the automated system, if you try saying the word 'Agent', you will be transferred to the next available agent.

David.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

I'm sorry Kharnty but we cannot view and discuss account specific information through the Community so I cannot check and tell you here I'm afraid. Would it be possible for you to reach out to our customer service team directly on 0800 358 7911 and we can look into this further on your behalf?

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.