PayPal UK Community Chat – 07/03/2018

PayPal_Martin

Hi Everybody!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 7th of March between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat.

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 7th of March. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Seadog75
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I'm not sure if this is in fact the community chat - I hope so. I am seeking information about how to I update my IPN verification postback to HTTPS? Any information (as basis as possible) would be appreciated. My lovely webmaster set up Paypal on my website but regretably he has recently died.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi  ,

Firstly I am sorry to hear about your Webmaster. You will find some information on this issue here IPN issues.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Hasnat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I just wanted to ask if it possible to change my community user ID to something else?

Really hope I can change my User ID!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi Hasnat,

Welcome to our Community!

If you need to change the User Name, please send an email through your Message Centre on the PayPal account you linked to your Profile.  One of our Communist Administrators will update your profile.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.