PayPal UK Community Chat - 04/01/2017.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

Happy New Year to you all Smiley Very Happy

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 4th of January between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 4th of January. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

forestmad
Hi I hope you are well I sold a item on ebay on the 18th December the buyer has received the item and it's gone past the 14 day return policy and I have been trying to get them to leave feedback but they are not so they must be happy so I would like to be paid for the item I have sold can you please take a look and get the funds cleared please Many thanks Chris gray
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there forestmad.

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out. It sounds like your payment is subject to new seller payment holds. Would that be correct? If that's the case, your funsd can be released sooner if you post the item to your buyer with a tracking number.

You can find more information on our new seller payments holds process and how you can access your funds sooner here http://ow.ly/6eL3302lAhR

David.

Login to Me Too

forestmad
Hi thanks for the reply yes it is because I'm new and I did send the item with a tracking number and royal mail delivered on 20th December now it's gone past the 14 day return policy my funds should be available or am I wrong
Login to Me Too

jarvdesign
New Community Member

I want to set up a direct debit for my pp credit balance but every single time i try it fails and i get this message . every single time 😫

Login to Me Too

Andy911
New Community Member
Hello, I sold an item on eBay and the buyer wanted a refund. I tried to refund through eBay but it said they was a technical error. I looked on PayPal to see a minus balance of the item amount and the transaction said refunded. I replaced the balance on PayPal via my bank account however eBay have settled the dispute and refunded the buyer and will want the money in 10 days time but according to PayPal it has been refunded. Transaction ID: 5JF07321NE435745P
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Forestmad.

If the item has already been delivered to your buyer some time ago, you should try reaching out to our customer service team directly so that we can try and release the funds to your account for you. This can be done by calling our customer service team directly on 0800 358 7911 and we can assist you further.

Hi there Jarvdesign.

If you are experiencing difficulties when trying to link your direct debit with your PayPal Credit account, you should try reaching out to our Credit team directly on 0800 368 7155 and we can assist you further with activating the direct debit on your account.

Hi Andy911.

If the payment has been refunded from your PayPal account already, there should not be a second debit for the transaction amount from your PayPal account.

If you would like clarification on this, you should try reaching out to eBay directly if the case was filed through your eBay account.

David.

Login to Me Too

Lauratodhunter
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I've recently cancelled an eBay listing when I noticed my email was incorrect but my item had already been paid for. I've contacted the customer and they've said that their payment had been marked as complete. Is there anything I can do aside from pay the customer myself.
Login to Me Too

Sean-W
Contributor
Contributor
After finally waiting for my payment to be released from hold yesterday (I had a lot of dealings with your agents on the phone) I was told as a gesture of goodwill that my payment would be cleared within 24hrs to my vank account.. low and behold I'm still waiting!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Lauratodhunter.

If the email address that the payment was sent to is not active and confirmed on your PayPal account, your buyer should have the option to cancel the payment on their PayPal account.

If the buyer doesn't have the option to cancel the payment and it is showing as 'Completed', that would mean that the payment has completed to another PayPal account. In this case, you should ask your buyer to open a case on the transaction to request a refund as the funds would have been sent to a different PayPal account.

Once they get the funds returned, they will be able to complete the payment to your correct PayPal account using the 'Send Money' tab on their PayPal account.

Hi Sean-W.

I'm sorry but we cannot see and discuss account specific information through the Community. Due to this, you would need to reach out to our customer service team directly so that we can look into this further for you.

A withdrawal can take anywhere from 2 - 72 hours to complete processing from your PayPal account to your linked bank account. If you try calling our customer service team directly, we can look into this for you to see if there is anything we can do to help.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.