PayPal UK Community Chat - 04/01/2017.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

Happy New Year to you all Smiley Very Happy

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 4th of January between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 4th of January. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Kuess

Hey there,

On december 23th I made two payments, and they are still processing! I can get it takes longer because of the holidays. But There have been several normal days since. Even other payments I made in the mean time already went through. So why are these two still sceduled on the 5th? Is it possible for somebody to send them now? I'm slowly starting to get in trouble with the recepients of these two payments. 

Greetings,

Kirsten

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Kuess.

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds as though your recent payment was sent through PayPal as an eCheck payment.

An eCheck payment can take between 5 and 7 working days in total to complete processing between your bank and the PayPal website. As there were some bank holidays since you sent your payment, this would delay the time frame in the payment completing from your bank to PayPal.

Once the payment completes processing, you will see the payment showing as 'Completed' on your account.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.