PayPal UK Community Chat – 01/11/2017

PayPal_Martin

Hi everyone!

We will be trialing a few new time slots over the next few weeks. We will still be here on Wednesdays to answer questions in our Moderator Chat.

I will be on hand today facilitating the UK Moderator Chat starting on Wednesday the 1st of November between 5pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the chat ends on the 1st of November.

When you see our threads showing as being live on the Community, don't be afraid to ask your questions before the scheduled time. If we don't respond to you during the day, we will get back to you within the scheduled times.

If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

Martin

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jennysutton
New Community Member

hi, Ive had an issue with my account for a little while, it all started after I bought an electric cello from gumtree, and paid via paypal, as the cello would be posted to me. After the payment was successful, I was notified that my account had become limited as the payment was belived to be fraudulent, which it wasn't, I completed the steps shown in the resolution centre, but no review was initiated. I did not report the transaction as it was genuine, and made by me, and now I just want this resolved so I can use my account again.

Login to Me Too

Paelavong003
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @jennysutton,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issue with your payment. There are many reasons why this has happened and I'm glad to hear that you have already followed the steps provided in your resolution centre however, may I ask is the payment showing completed or reversed?

If the payment shows as completed, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

If there's a case on it I believe that there's a way to cancel it but I'm not sure how, since I don't specialize in this field. For better experience, I highly recommend you to contact Customer Services via 08003587911 number.

I hope this information has helped you. Cheers!

Sincerely,
Paelavong

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.