PayPal UK Community Chat - 01/02/2017.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 1st of February between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 1st of February. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Kamil14
Contributor
Contributor

Hello recently i had a refund from company called Vape club the gave me the money back as i paid through paypal but i havent had any credit on my paypal so they took money from my credit card (thats how i wanted to) and yetserday vape club send me email they refunded me and it says `refund from Vipe Club Limited` which it states my balance is 74.73 which what i paid and after that iy says `withdraw to credit card` so from my understanding thr withdraw to credit card states that the money went into my bank account but i dont see the money in my bank, could you be able to help me? i got pictures if needed 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi Kamil14.

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds to me like your seller refunded this payment to you by sending you funds through the PayPal website. This would mean that the funds would show on your PayPal balance. If you can see the option to withdraw the funds, you can do this and the funds should appear on your card/bank account within a few days.

If the payment was originally funded with a credit/debit card, we would refund the payment back to the original card that was used to fund the payment, once the seller refunded the payment using the correct method. If they send you a payment through PayPal as a refund, this will show on your PayPal balance and you then need to withdraw the funds back to your card.

David.

Login to Me Too

Kamil14
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal balance shows 0.00 and i cant do withdraw the money and how long would it take to get the money back? as i dont know hwat to do in this situation as money aint refunded to bank yet 

Login to Me Too

Sefirsou

Hi there so this is about account limit email which I have provided the correct information, my address is the EXCAT same as it is on the letter but they are saying my address is not, I've stayed in the same house for 7 years but when I go to prove my address it makes me add a new one each time removing my primary address making it look like a new onee, but it's not adding all the valuess needed (Flat 44) for example

I have removed all the other address and I hope this can get solved quickly

PP-005-343-317-158 RXI000

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Kamil14.

Is this payment showing as refunded on your account or is the refund currently showing as Pending? If the refund is pending, that means that the funds are currently processing through the PayPal system and you should receive your refund soon on your account.

Hey Sefirsou.

Sorry to hear what has happened on your account recently. If you were asked to confirm your home address and you provided us with documentation to confirm your home address, we would need to see that the address on the document matches your home address on PayPal.

If you have been trying to confirm your home address using the automated check that is being completed through your account, we would try to verify your home address but if it fails, you will then be asked to provide additional documentation through your account to get your account verified. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Sefirsou

I HAVE provided all te information required, it's lways the same address always the same issue, how can I fix it if you guys cant accept my address is correct

Login to Me Too

Kamil14
Contributor
Contributor

Hello david, it says that has been refunded and it says withdraw to credit card but i never wirthdraw it and it aint in my bank eithereither IMG_0377.PNGIMG_0388.JPGs refunded and then completed 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Sefirsou.

If you have completed the required steps through your account and you still have not received any updates from the relevant teams, you should try reaching out to our customer service team directly so that we can assist you further with getting this resovled. 

This can be done by calling us directly on 0800 358 7911 and we can assist you further. 

Please let us know how it goes. 

David.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi Kamil14. 

In your screenshots, it shows that the payment has been refunded on the 31st of January. It looks as though the refund was sent back to your card that was used to fund the payment. That will take on average between 3 and 5 working days to complete processing back to your card transactions so you should see this payment showing on your card transactions soon. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.