PayPal UK Community Chat - 01/02/2017.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 1st of February between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 1st of February. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Kamil14
Contributor
Contributor

Okay thank you for your help i hope the refund will be in my bank shortley then, much appreicated if it wont turn up by friday i will mesage you 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

No problem at all Kamil14. Have a nice evening Smiley Wink

David.

Login to Me Too

LMP1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi David

Hoping you can help!

We are having trouble sending 'Money Requests' - we can send them but the recipient is not receiving this....it's not going into their junk or clutter either.

Is there any reason why this might be happening?

Thanks

Amy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there LMP1.

Thanks for reaching out!

It sounds to me that the person receiving the payment requests might not have their email address confirmed on PayPal. If this is the case, they will not see any notification on their PayPal account and that might also explain why they are not receiving PayPal emails.

You should ask them to check the Settings page on their PayPal account to ensure that their email address is active and confirmed on PayPal. By doing this, it will help to ensure that the payment request is received and they receive notification emails from PayPal too.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.