PayPal Community Chat - 4/9 Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, April 9th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

This week's Global Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Tuesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

For our icebreaker today, share with us one of  your favorite historical figures and why they're your favorite!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

My favorite historical figures are:

- Einstein: Why? E = mc^2

- Ludwig van Beethoven: great composer and one of the most influential musicians of all time.

- PayPal_Adrian - Master of the great community chat series of 2011

and others I can't think of right now.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hmmm, favorite historical figure...

Well, as mentioned in a chat some while back, I'm a huge fan of Willis Carrier, the inventor of air conditioning.

I also adore Dorothy Parker, one of the snarkiest ladies in history. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

_Zazu
Contributor
Contributor

My favorite historical figure is whoever invented the aglet, because who really enjoys frayed laces.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Frank - Einstein is, indeed, awesome.  What about Tesla vs. Edison? Who do you pick?

Zazu - Good word trivia. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Frank - Einstein is, indeed, awesome.  What about Tesla vs. Edison? Who do you pick?

So hard to decide.  Tesla is awesome but I'd say Einstein wins by a planck length.
 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

So hard to decide.  Tesla is awesome but I'd say Einstein wins by a planck length.
 🙂

- Frank

I would agree, but I was asking about Tesla vs Edison, not Einstein Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

🙂

- Frank

I would agree, but I was asking about Tesla vs Edison, not Einstein Smiley Happy

Doh! I'd say Tesla for sure then.

- Frank

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Zazu wrote:

My favorite historical figure is whoever invented the aglet, because who really enjoys frayed laces.

I've never really thought about it but you're right!  Think of how frustrated everyone would be if we didn't have aglets.

- Frank

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.