PayPal Community Chat 4/4 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, April 4th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

DanaMH
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - 

I actually made a separate topic about this. I've been on hold for 4 1/2 hours now... just wondering if I was transferred somewhere that is a dead line or am I actually still in the queue to talk to someone?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@DanaMH wrote:

Hi - 

I actually made a separate topic about this. I've been on hold for 4 1/2 hours now... just wondering if I was transferred somewhere that is a dead line or am I actually still in the queue to talk to someone?

Hi @DanaMH,

Oh no! That's definitely no good. I regret that I do not have information regarding the length of the current hold times, but I think a hold time of that length probably would indicate a dead line. If it's something for which general assistance would be sufficient, I'll be happy to help. If you need account-specific assistance, you may wish to try calling back or reach out by email, Twitter, or Facebook.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

TBacct
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! 
I'm hoping that you can help.  I six months zero interest had an item on my Jan 08 - Feb 07 Paypal Credit Statement for $2009.64.  It was due March 4th and I paid it off using three separate payments February 25th, Feb 27th and March 3.  

Paypal shows a minimum payment of 27.00 or a total of $712 due today (April 4th) to avoid accrued interest.  I'm not sure how to unwind this and determine exactly what's due today.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@TBacct wrote:

Hi! 
I'm hoping that you can help.  I six months zero interest had an item on my Jan 08 - Feb 07 Paypal Credit Statement for $2009.64.  It was due March 4th and I paid it off using three separate payments February 25th, Feb 27th and March 3.  

Paypal shows a minimum payment of 27.00 or a total of $712 due today (April 4th) to avoid accrued interest.  I'm not sure how to unwind this and determine exactly what's due today.

Hi @TBacct,

I'm sorry to hear that your PayPal Credit statement doesn't make sense based on the payments that you've made. I would definitely recommend reaching out directly to the PayPal Credit team to investigate and iron out the details. You can reach them by phone at the number listed in this FAQ under Managing Your PayPal Credit Account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Elmerd
Contributor
Contributor

How do you cancel the online postal label printing since I already paid for shipping in person 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@Elmerd wrote:

How do you cancel the online postal label printing since I already paid for shipping in person 

Hi @Elmerd,

Great question! You can void unused labels using the information listed here. I hope this helps! 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, March 7th at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.