PayPal Community Chat - 4/16 Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, April 16th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Olivia

This week's Global Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Tuesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

Today's icebreaker - If cost were not an issue, what one big ticket item would you buy for yourself right now?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

_Zazu
Contributor
Contributor

Can this thing be literal or not? Because if there's no restrictions I would purchase a time machine so I could go back to 1986 and watch Queen play at Wimbley Stadium.

If it HAS to be a REAL thing then I would have to say I would want to buy the Epcot Dome and turn it into my house.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

PayPal_Zazu wrote: Can this thing be literal or not? Because if there's no restrictions I would purchase a time machine so I could go back to 1986 and watch Queen play at Wimbley Stadium.

PayPal_Frank wrote: Hmm, if cost were not an issue then I would be living in an imaginary land.  The only things that pop into my head are outrageous things like a space ship or big concepts like solving world hunger/water issues and disease.  Maybe even an alpaca (sorry llamas).

Wow, guys. I was expecting jet packs or Tron lightcycles. You've all gotten a lot more creative lately.

PayPal_Zazu wrote: If it HAS to be a REAL thing then I would have to say I would want to buy the Epcot Dome and turn it into my house.

That is an awesome idea.

- Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Olivia,

Hmm, if cost were not an issue then I would be living in an imaginary land.  The only things that pop into my head are outrageous things like a space ship or big concepts like solving world hunger/water issues and disease.  Maybe even an alpaca (sorry llamas).

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

Hi Olivia,

Hmm, if cost were not an issue then I would be living in an imaginary land.  The only things that pop into my head are outrageous things like a space ship or big concepts like solving world hunger/water issues and disease.  Maybe even an alpaca (sorry llamas).

- Frank

Agreed.  I think I would just buy my own galaxy and become the almighty master of all I survey.  I mean, after all, if money is no object... might as well go all the way. Smiley Happy

- Adriam

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on April 23rd at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.