cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Community Chat 2/7 - Closed

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/7 - Open

wrote:
Do you count the weekends say if the item sold on Saturday should the funds be there Tuesday ?

Hi @Jaym0711,

Great question! For delivery/funds availability, weekends do count, but the date of availability is calculated based on when the item is delivered, not when the item sold.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
New Community Member

The item delivered Saturday afternoon and now it’s Wednesday. That should be 5 days. I’ve tried emailing at least 5 times. I’ve tried contacting on Twitter. Facebook. Everything and I haven’t got a response from any yet. Do you know why ?

wrote:
The item delivered Saturday afternoon and now it’s Wednesday. That should be 5 days. I’ve tried emailing at least 5 times. I’ve tried contacting on Twitter. Facebook. Everything and I haven’t got a response from any yet. Do you know why ?

Hi @Jaym0711,

That would definitely be delayed past the time it should release, then. I'm sorry to hear about that. The customer support teams do have individual queues of messages to go through to ensure response to everyone who reaches out, so they will be getting to your message as soon as possible. I'm sorry for the delay.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/7 - Closed

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, February 14th at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!