PayPal Community Chat 2/7 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, February 7th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. 🙂 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

PayPal_Ashley

wrote:

Hello,

So i returned item to the seller that i bought and was unhappy with it, cause seller sent bad quality item and etc... Anyway, i returned it and it shows on track website that it's received, but i have this text on my case (claim) "We'll contact you with any developments or if we require additional information from you by Feb 3, 2018." i mean february passed long time ago, whats now, i'm confused?

Hi @Osor113!

Thanks for joining our Community chat! I understand waiting for updates on claims can be frustrating and I'm sorry about the delay. 

I understand that you've returned an item to your seller and you have tracking. When you check the online tracking information, does it show the item as "Delivered?" If so, can you see what date it was delivered?

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Osor113
Contributor
Contributor

Well, it says that it's delivered, I don't know. Maybe some days later it will solve, i just don't like that it says by [the date which is expired long time ago], we will see 🙂 , but today it says that it's delivered (kinda like delivered, track17 greened it as finished)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

wrote:

Well, it says that it's delivered, I don't know. Maybe some days later it will solve, i just don't like that it says by [the date which is expired long time ago], we will see 🙂 , but today it says that it's delivered (kinda like delivered, track17 greened it as finished)

Thanks, @Osor113! I appreciate the follow up! If the tracking shows as delivered as of today, then it's likely the cause of the delay and why you haven't received an update yet. 

Now that the item is showing as delivered, it shouldn't be too much longer before the case is reviewed again. We appreciate your patience as well as your feedback on our claims process. I'm truly sorry for any alarm caused by this.

I'd recommend continuing to keep an eye on your email inbox or your Resolution Center for new details over the next few days. 🙂

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

MsMcCormick7
Contributor
Contributor
My accout was limited yesterday for no apparent reason, i was asked to send over an ID to restore full access, i sent it over and it’s still saying reviewing, is it anyway to speed up this process
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

wrote:
My accout was limited yesterday for no apparent reason, i was asked to send over an ID to restore full access, i sent it over and it’s still saying reviewing, is it anyway to speed up this process

Hi @MsMcCormick7,

I'm sorry to hear about the restriction, they can definitely be an inconvenience. When the requested information is provided, we begin reviewing as soon as we can. We work through the cases in the order they're received, so it may take some time to be reviewed. You can always contact us to see if we can take a look at the information you provided and possibly move the case along. I hope the restriction is resolved for you soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jaym0711
I sold an item a week ago and it was delivered 4 days ago. I uploaded tracking number and everything. It said my money would be available on the 5th but it’s still pending. Why?
Login to Me Too

lookingforhelp1
Contributor
Contributor

I sent in documents for a limitation review around 8 business days ago (2 weeks) but i still havent gotten any response on whether they completed the review or not

what to do?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

wrote:

I sent in documents for a limitation review around 8 business days ago (2 weeks) but i still havent gotten any response on whether they completed the review or not

what to do?

Hi @lookingforhelp1,

I apologize that you haven't received a response from us yet regarding the restriction. If you haven't received any update, it typically means we haven't had the ability to resolve the restriction yet. Whether we remove the limitation, ask for additional information, or deny the case, we will always send an email with an update. For a quicker update, I would advise contacting us so that we can look into the case directly. Otherwise, you can wait for the email update. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

wrote:
I sold an item a week ago and it was delivered 4 days ago. I uploaded tracking number and everything. It said my money would be available on the 5th but it’s still pending. Why?

Hi @Jaym0711,

Welcome to the chat! I'm sorry to hear that the funds from your transaction are still pending. The estimated date of availability is based on when the delivery is predicted. The actual date of release is based on the date that the package shows as delivered, plus three days. If the item was delivered 4 days ago, it could be that the three full days actually elapse today. If the funds do not release today, please contact customer support to look into why the funds haven't released. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jaym0711
Do you count the weekends say if the item sold on Saturday should the funds be there Tuesday ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.