PayPal Community Chat 2/28 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, February 28th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

PayPal_Olivia

@Clark4 wrote:

Hi I did submit the necessary documents over ago, it says it will be processed for 2-3 business days it has been over a week and I have not received a single reply from anyone. I want to know what the real problem. Can you look at my account and let me know.

Hi @Clark4,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay in reply regarding your limitation. We're unable to provide account-specific assistance via the community forum, but customer support can review your account and assist you. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email. A teammate can take a look at what status the limitation is in, give you any next steps, and/or make any necessary changes to get things moving if they've stalled out for some reason.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Clark4
Contributor
Contributor

of course that was the first thing that I did, contact twitter, facebook via but they reply with automated response or copy paste links that do not offer solution, they asked me to go the resolution center and there was nothing there. all my emails are not being responded after two weeks? and the chat support does not support. why cant anyone tell me what to do and give me solution. this is my last resort. Please help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Clark4 wrote:

of course that was the first thing that I did, contact twitter, facebook via but they reply with automated response or copy paste links that do not offer solution, they asked me to go the resolution center and there was nothing there. all my emails are not being responded after two weeks? and the chat support does not support. why cant anyone tell me what to do and give me solution. this is my last resort. Please help

Hi @Clark4,

I understand your frustration, and in your position I would be frustrated, too. I regret that I cannot provide account-specific support here. If customer support is telling you that your information is queued for review, then it will be a matter of waiting while the information is reviewed. If there is any messaging in the Resolution Center indicating that any of the steps still require your action, that action will need to be taken in order to progress. If customer support gave you a link to use for response and that link does not work, please contact customer support to let them know that the link does not work and you need an alternative method to supply information. 

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Clark4
Contributor
Contributor

nope you dont understand who can help me? dont send copy paste i dont your sorry i need solution what your phone number here in the philippines the toll free doesnt work here i need the philippine phone no one can solve via chat or email

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Clark4 wrote:

nope you dont understand who can help me? dont send copy paste i dont your sorry i need solution what your phone number here in the philippines the toll free doesnt work here i need the philippine phone no one can solve via chat or email

Hi @Clark4,

To contact PayPal by phone, please click Help & Contact and then Contact customer service, and then Call us. The available numbers for your region will be available once you log in or select to call as a guest. 

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Clark4
Contributor
Contributor

what is the phone number here of paypal in the philippines i cant call the toll free okay? its just hangs up what is the phone number here in the philippines?

Login to Me Too

JaredScott
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have $183 on my account and 180 days ago it got limited and the other day I got the email saying I can withdraw my money but anytime I try to withdraw with any card or bank account it says there is an error. I would just like to get my money.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@JaredScott wrote:

I currently have $183 on my account and 180 days ago it got limited and the other day I got the email saying I can withdraw my money but anytime I try to withdraw with any card or bank account it says there is an error. I would just like to get my money.

Hi @JaredScott,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're encountering an error when trying to withdraw your funds after the 180 days has elapsed. I regret that this is something that requires the intervention of a customer support teammate, in order to make sure that everything has been appropriately toggled to allow the withdrawal and troubleshoot to see if anything else is impeding it. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this gets resolved swiftly for you!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

JaredScott
Contributor
Contributor

I have been tried for a couple days now to figure out the issue and I have been told many times to go to links that will help me and all the support tells me to ask some other form of support and I have been going in circles. I am confused as to why the customer support can't help me with the issue.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@JaredScott wrote:

I have been tried for a couple days now to figure out the issue and I have been told many times to go to links that will help me and all the support tells me to ask some other form of support and I have been going in circles. I am confused as to why the customer support can't help me with the issue.

Hi @JaredScott,

I'm so sorry to hear that! I regret that account-specific assistance cannot be given in the community chat. Since the help needed in this situation involves a review of your account and likely a change to your settings, it will be necessary to continue to communicate with customer support.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.