cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Closed

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open

PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

I think buying yourself something is perfectly fine. In fact, I bought myself my favorite chocolate last night while grocery shopping. I not only bought one box I bought 4, because they were 4 for $5. I bought 4 boxes of Andes Mints. I have to pace myself and only eat one at a time.

~Misty

One box at a time or one mint at a time? Smiley Wink

I love those as well. They're especially good chilled. They're my favorite thing to have brought to me with my check at a restaurant, too. Smiley Happy

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Volunteer Advisor

Hi Everyone,

You asked for chocolate you shall receive. Smiley Wink

Adrian – I will share, I promise. Believe me I do not want to see the results if I eat them all.

Frank – Happy Shopping for Andes Mints.

Olivia – One mint at a time, I think I would make myself sick if I hate a whole box.

Andy – I fibbed just a little, I usually eat four at a time.

~Misty

PayPal Employee

PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Adrian – I will share, I promise. Believe me I do not want to see the results if I eat them all.

~Misty

Can I trade them for peanut butter cups instead?  Is there some sort of candy exchange rate I would need to follow?

- Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

PayPal_Adrian wrote:
Can I trade them for peanut butter cups instead?  Is there some sort of candy exchange rate I would need to follow?

- Adrian

Candy has different value to different people. I thing a commission to determine a uniform value would be hard-pressed.

I mean, there are some folks who really like those orange-colored, peanut-shaped marshmallow things, and there are others who don't like peeps. I don't get either of those perspectives, myself.

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
PayPal Employee

PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Candy has different value to different people. I thing a commission to determine a uniform value would be hard-pressed.

I mean, there are some folks who really like those orange-colored, peanut-shaped marshmallow things, and there are others who don't like peeps. I don't get either of those perspectives, myself.

- Olivia

I actually don't like either - anything foamy is outside my realm of taste. 

That being said, I just had a very interesting vision of a world where all bartering transactions are completed with candy. 

Gives a new meaning to "eating into the profits," indeed!

- Adrian

Tags (1)

PayPal_Adrian wrote:
That being said, I just had a very interesting vision of a world where all bartering transactions are completed with candy. 

Gives a new meaning to "eating into the profits," indeed!

- Adrian

That would be a delicate economy, too easily affected by a flood, or a heat wave, or locusts, or unchaperoned children.
- Olivia
Tags (1)
PayPal Employee

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Closed

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on February 19th at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian