cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Closed

Volunteer Advisor

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open


PayPal_Olivia wrote:

HI everyone!

 

I hope everyone's having a great week. I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day this Thursday. I already cheated and bought myself a Valentine's Day cookie. Is that wrong?

 

- Olivia


 

Hi Everyone, 

 

I think buying yourself something is perfectly fine. In fact, I bought myself my favorite chocolate last night while grocery shopping. I not only bought one box I bought 4, because they were 4 for $5. I bought 4 boxes of Andes Mints. I have to pace myself and only eat one at a time.

 

~Misty

 

 

 

PayPal Employee

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open


PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

 

I think buying yourself something is perfectly fine. In fact, I bought myself my favorite chocolate last night while grocery shopping. I not only bought one box I bought 4, because they were 4 for $5. I bought 4 boxes of Andes Mints. I have to pace myself and only eat one at a time.

 

~Misty

 

 


Hey, um, if you need any help with those chocolates, I think I still have room.  Smiley Happy

 

- Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Tags (1)
Moderator

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open

Misty-   You can't eat just one Andes mints. It's impossible. Physically, in the universe we occupy, it's impossible to eat just one.

 

Adrian-  You're cut off.  I'm just gonna start a celery pulp drip, clean you out. Or stop you up all together, whichever comes first. Smiley Wink

Moderator

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open


PayPal_Andy wrote:

Adrian-  You're cut off.  I'm just gonna start a celery pulp drip, clean you out. Or stop you up all together, whichever comes first. Smiley Wink


Stop him up? If Adrian 'splodes, it'll be on your head.

 

...literally.

 

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Moderator

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open


PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Stop him up? If Adrian 'splodes, it'll be on your head.

 

...literally.

 

- Olivia


That's a risk that I'm wililng to take. We have people here that clean all the time, it may not be the strangest thing they've scrubbed outta the carpets. Smiley Happy

 

Andy

Moderator

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open

 

I very much hope one of our community members comes along with a change of topic soon. Smiley Happy

 

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
PayPal Employee

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open


PayPal_Andy wrote:
That's a risk that I'm wililng to take. We have people here that clean all the time, it may not be the strangest thing they've scrubbed outta the carpets. Smiley Happy

 

Andy


Before we get too off track with this one (ahem), I would say the Great Salsa Incident of 2011.

 

- Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
PayPal Employee

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open


PayPal_Andy wrote:

Adrian-  You're cut off.  I'm just gonna start a celery pulp drip, clean you out. Or stop you up all together, whichever comes first. Smiley Wink


I usually handle large amounts of cheese quite well.  Although there was this one time I ate an entire 18" meat lovers pizza all by myself.  That one kind of hurt. 

 

....

 

I still had dessert.

 

- Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Administrator

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open


PayPal_Misty wrote:

 

Hi Everyone, 

 

I think buying yourself something is perfectly fine. In fact, I bought myself my favorite chocolate last night while grocery shopping. I not only bought one box I bought 4, because they were 4 for $5. I bought 4 boxes of Andes Mints. I have to pace myself and only eat one at a time.

 

~Misty


 Mmm, I love Andes Mints. Smiley Tongue

 

You've convinced me to pick some up at the store.

 

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
PayPal Employee

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open


PayPal_Frank wrote:

 Mmm, I love Andes Mints. Smiley Tongue

 

You've convinced me to pick some up at the store.

- Frank


Hey, um, if you have any left either, I'll take those too.  Just saying.

 

- Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Tags (1)