Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Closed

Volunteer Advisor

Re: PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Now Open

PayPal_Olivia wrote:

HI everyone!

I hope everyone's having a great week. I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day this Thursday. I already cheated and bought myself a Valentine's Day cookie. Is that wrong?

- Olivia

Hi Everyone, 

I think buying yourself something is perfectly fine. In fact, I bought myself my favorite chocolate last night while grocery shopping. I not only bought one box I bought 4, because they were 4 for $5. I bought 4 boxes of Andes Mints. I have to pace myself and only eat one at a time.

~Misty

PayPal Employee

PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

I think buying yourself something is perfectly fine. In fact, I bought myself my favorite chocolate last night while grocery shopping. I not only bought one box I bought 4, because they were 4 for $5. I bought 4 boxes of Andes Mints. I have to pace myself and only eat one at a time.

~Misty

Hey, um, if you need any help with those chocolates, I think I still have room.  Smiley Happy

- Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Tags (1)

Misty-   You can't eat just one Andes mints. It's impossible. Physically, in the universe we occupy, it's impossible to eat just one.

Adrian-  You're cut off.  I'm just gonna start a celery pulp drip, clean you out. Or stop you up all together, whichever comes first. Smiley Wink

PayPal_Andy wrote:

Adrian-  You're cut off.  I'm just gonna start a celery pulp drip, clean you out. Or stop you up all together, whichever comes first. Smiley Wink

Stop him up? If Adrian 'splodes, it'll be on your head.

...literally.

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Stop him up? If Adrian 'splodes, it'll be on your head.

...literally.

- Olivia

That's a risk that I'm wililng to take. We have people here that clean all the time, it may not be the strangest thing they've scrubbed outta the carpets. Smiley Happy

Andy

I very much hope one of our community members comes along with a change of topic soon. Smiley Happy

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
PayPal Employee

PayPal_Andy wrote:
That's a risk that I'm wililng to take. We have people here that clean all the time, it may not be the strangest thing they've scrubbed outta the carpets. Smiley Happy

Andy

Before we get too off track with this one (ahem), I would say the Great Salsa Incident of 2011.

- Adrian

PayPal Employee

PayPal_Andy wrote:

I usually handle large amounts of cheese quite well.  Although there was this one time I ate an entire 18" meat lovers pizza all by myself.  That one kind of hurt. 

I still had dessert.

- Adrian

Administrator

PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

~Misty

Mmm, I love Andes Mints. Smiley Tongue

You've convinced me to pick some up at the store.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
PayPal Employee

PayPal_Frank wrote:

Mmm, I love Andes Mints. Smiley Tongue

You've convinced me to pick some up at the store.

- Frank

Hey, um, if you have any left either, I'll take those too.  Just saying.

- Adrian

Tags (1)