PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, February 5th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

PayPal_Olivia

PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

I think buying yourself something is perfectly fine. In fact, I bought myself my favorite chocolate last night while grocery shopping. I not only bought one box I bought 4, because they were 4 for $5. I bought 4 boxes of Andes Mints. I have to pace myself and only eat one at a time.

~Misty

One box at a time or one mint at a time? 😉

I love those as well. They're especially good chilled. They're my favorite thing to have brought to me with my check at a restaurant, too. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone,

You asked for chocolate you shall receive. Smiley Wink

Adrian – I will share, I promise. Believe me I do not want to see the results if I eat them all.

Frank – Happy Shopping for Andes Mints.

Olivia – One mint at a time, I think I would make myself sick if I hate a whole box.

Andy – I fibbed just a little, I usually eat four at a time.

~Misty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Adrian – I will share, I promise. Believe me I do not want to see the results if I eat them all.

~Misty

Can I trade them for peanut butter cups instead?  Is there some sort of candy exchange rate I would need to follow?

- Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:
Can I trade them for peanut butter cups instead?  Is there some sort of candy exchange rate I would need to follow?

- Adrian

Candy has different value to different people. I thing a commission to determine a uniform value would be hard-pressed.

I mean, there are some folks who really like those orange-colored, peanut-shaped marshmallow things, and there are others who don't like peeps. I don't get either of those perspectives, myself.

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Candy has different value to different people. I thing a commission to determine a uniform value would be hard-pressed.

I mean, there are some folks who really like those orange-colored, peanut-shaped marshmallow things, and there are others who don't like peeps. I don't get either of those perspectives, myself.

- Olivia

I actually don't like either - anything foamy is outside my realm of taste. 

That being said, I just had a very interesting vision of a world where all bartering transactions are completed with candy. 

Gives a new meaning to "eating into the profits," indeed!

- Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:
That being said, I just had a very interesting vision of a world where all bartering transactions are completed with candy. 

Gives a new meaning to "eating into the profits," indeed!

- Adrian

That would be a delicate economy, too easily affected by a flood, or a heat wave, or locusts, or unchaperoned children.
- Olivia
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on February 19th at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.