PayPal Community Chat 2/12 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, February 5th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

HI everyone!

I hope everyone's having a great week. I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day this Thursday. I already cheated and bought myself a Valentine's Day cookie. Is that wrong?

- Olivia

Hi Everyone, 

I think buying yourself something is perfectly fine. In fact, I bought myself my favorite chocolate last night while grocery shopping. I not only bought one box I bought 4, because they were 4 for $5. I bought 4 boxes of Andes Mints. I have to pace myself and only eat one at a time.

~Misty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

I think buying yourself something is perfectly fine. In fact, I bought myself my favorite chocolate last night while grocery shopping. I not only bought one box I bought 4, because they were 4 for $5. I bought 4 boxes of Andes Mints. I have to pace myself and only eat one at a time.

~Misty

Hey, um, if you need any help with those chocolates, I think I still have room.  Smiley Happy

- Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Misty-   You can't eat just one Andes mints. It's impossible. Physically, in the universe we occupy, it's impossible to eat just one.

Adrian-  You're cut off.  I'm just gonna start a celery pulp drip, clean you out. Or stop you up all together, whichever comes first. 😉

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Andy wrote:

Adrian-  You're cut off.  I'm just gonna start a celery pulp drip, clean you out. Or stop you up all together, whichever comes first. 😉

Stop him up? If Adrian 'splodes, it'll be on your head.

...literally.

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Stop him up? If Adrian 'splodes, it'll be on your head.

...literally.

- Olivia

That's a risk that I'm wililng to take. We have people here that clean all the time, it may not be the strangest thing they've scrubbed outta the carpets. 🙂

Andy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

I very much hope one of our community members comes along with a change of topic soon. 🙂

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Andy wrote:
That's a risk that I'm wililng to take. We have people here that clean all the time, it may not be the strangest thing they've scrubbed outta the carpets. :)

Andy

Before we get too off track with this one (ahem), I would say the Great Salsa Incident of 2011.

- Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Andy wrote:

I usually handle large amounts of cheese quite well.  Although there was this one time I ate an entire 18" meat lovers pizza all by myself.  That one kind of hurt. 

I still had dessert.

- Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

~Misty

Mmm, I love Andes Mints. Smiley Tongue

You've convinced me to pick some up at the store.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

Mmm, I love Andes Mints. Smiley Tongue

You've convinced me to pick some up at the store.

- Frank

Hey, um, if you have any left either, I'll take those too.  Just saying.

- Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.