PayPal Community Chat 12/4 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, November 6th, from 4 to 5 PM CT (2-3 PM PT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

This week's Global Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Tuesday from 4-5 PM CT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

For Today, let us know what one item you would want for a gift if cost were not an option.

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Hey Everybody!  Chat time!

Hmmm. That's a tough question there.  What gift would I get?  I'm going to go with a house?  I mean, that's pretty much the apex of what you could get. A small island? Eh, too ostentatious. Plus I'm sure there's probably a few extra costs associated with your own island, and unless I'm also getting the GDP of a small country, I'd probably be islandless within a couple of months. 

Yeah, house it is. Sounds much easier on the upkeep. 🙂

Andy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Andy wrote:

Hey Everybody!  Chat time!

Hmmm. That's a tough question there.  What gift would I get?  I'm going to go with a house?  I mean, that's pretty much the apex of what you could get. A small island? Eh, too ostentatious. Plus I'm sure there's probably a few extra costs associated with your own island, and unless I'm also getting the GDP of a small country, I'd probably be islandless within a couple of months. 

Andy

Good thinking. Just think of all the sand clean up costs for an Island.

For me, I'd want a round trip vacation to Mars.  That's not too much, right? 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Andy wrote:

See, and I think a house is too much to care for, myself. I would rather own a really nice condominium apartment. Then I don't have to mow or rake or shovel or worry about a leaky roof. 2BR, 2bath with a decently sized kitchen would be ideal. I sure hope Santa brings me a nice one!

Failing that, this is pretty neato!

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

....so...either a condo or a jetpack.  How did I become the firmly grounded one in this group?!?

😄

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Andy wrote:

....so...either a condo or a jetpack.  How did I become the firmly grounded one in this group?!?

😄

You became firmly grounded by not having a jetpack, Andy.  You should get one. 🙂

- Frank

Login to Me Too

off-the-script
Contributor
Contributor

I want payments for my eBay charges to automatically default to my PayPal credit card and NOT to the back-u bank account on file.  It used to be set up this way, but now it is the other way around.  This is very upsetting because I didn't know this had changed and came close to not having sufficient funds in my bank account.  These are just the sorts of things I want OFF my mind and PayPal is not heleping.  I don't appreciate not having been apprised of this change before it got switched around, AND I want the CHOICE to have payments default as I choose.  So far I cannot find a way to do this.  Can anyone out there please help me?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi off-the-script!

Welcome to the Community!

I've moved your post into our weekly Community Chat, since we're all here during this time every Tuesday. We'll have an answer for your question shortly. In the meanwhile, please have a seat and relax, and answer today's icebreaker question:

What one item you would want for a gift if cost were not an option?

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi off-the-script,

I'm sorry to hear that there was confusion regarding your funding preference. It is possible to set your PayPal Extras MasterCard® or PayPal Smart Connect to be your preferred payment method.

Once you log into your account, click Profile, then My money, then click Update beside PayPal Extras MasterCard or PayPal Smart Connect. Click Update account preferences under Manage my credit account, then click change under Checkout preference. Select your preference and click Save changes.

I hope this helps!

- Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.