cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Community Chat 1/8/2013 - Closed

Re: PayPal Community Chat 1/8/2013 - Now Open

RSS-Artie wrote:

Hi guys! My PayPal balance is $1000! (in paypal sandbox)

Hi RSS-Artie!

Welcome to our chat!

I love pretending the sandbox money is real money! When I first came to work at PayPal, they gave us accounts in a staging environment used back then for training. We each got some "USD", and we were supposed to be practicing different ways to send and receive payments. The first thing I did was figure out how to do a currency conversion, because I wanted to see my balance in Yen. It looked like SO MUCH MORE. Smiley Happy

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
PayPal Employee

Hi RSS-Artie,

It sounds like you're enjoying yourself in Sandbox Smiley Happy It's a great tool, I use it all the time to see checkout flows for various countries and languages, or to test functionality of different processes for our customers.  It definitely comes in handy!

- Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Contributor

Yes, its very fun to play around with, and great for testing anything I code before I put it live.

PayPal Employee

Re: PayPal Community Chat 1/8/2013 - Closed

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on January 15th, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!