How does this board work?

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Why hello there! I see you've found our Community Events board. What's that? You want to know what this board all about?  I'm glad you asked! 🙂

Can I post here?

You will not be able to post a new topic but you can respond to existing topics that have not been locked. If you're looking for a place to post a question, feedback or tip, please check out the other sections of the PayPal Community Help Forum.

What will I see posted here?

We'll use this board as a place to host our weekly Community chat, workshops on special topics or any other special events.

What's the Community Chat?

The Community Chat is a weekly topic we open to answers questions and allow forum members to get to know the forum moderation team.  You can stop by and ask a PayPal related question or just hang out with us. 🙂

How will I know about a special event or workshop?

Special events and workshops will be announced in the Community Events board.  There may also be an announcement banner near the top of the forum page.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.