Global Community Chat 9/18 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, September 18th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

This week's Global Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Tuesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

To start out today, imagine you could drive any car you wanted. What would it be? If you're not a fan of cars, that's ok - pick another mode of transportation instead!

Login to Me Too

NGS

I have a PayPal Account, and I want to offer subscription to non Paypal customers.How can I add Enhanced Recurring Payments for Website Payments Standard. I cannot find it on my settings and how much it will cost?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

NGS -

Welcome to the Chat! While we're researching your question, please let us know what country you're registered in, and feel free to answer the ice breaker above while you're waiting!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

NGS

I would like to drive the Jetson's car! Or the real The Lorean!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi NGS,

@NGS wrote:

I would like to drive the Jetson's car!

I totally agree. I was just saying that earlier. We were promised flying cars! Where are our flying cars?!

The magnetic hovering cars in the remake of Total Recall were pretty cool too.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

NGS

To be honest I would accept even a flying broom! Smiley Very Happy

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi NGS,

@NGS wrote:

I would like to drive the Jetson's car!

I totally agree. I was just saying that earlier. We were promised flying cars! Where are our flying cars?!

The magnetic hovering cars in the remake of Total Recall were pretty cool too.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Given our conversation,  how about a hoverboard instead? Smiley Very Happy

@NGS wrote:

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@NGS wrote:

I've been accused of flying broom ownership before. 😉

I wish it were true! I'd also like some pet flying monkeys!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

If I could drive any vehicle (you didn't say only real vehicles, Adrian 😛 ), I would drive the Delorean from Back to the Future.

*cue Back to the Future theme music*

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.