Global Community Chat 9/18 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, September 18th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

NGS

Here is the theme...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDVhSP5sUoY 

(Back to the future)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

NGS,

Perfect! This will be the soundtrack to our Community Chat today. 🙂

To answer your question about Enhanced Recurring Payments, I can provide information for US accounts.

It's $19.99 per month and the instructions to sign up are here:

This option will only show if you have a Business account with PayPal:

1. Log in to your PayPal Account.
  2. Click "Profile."
  3. Click "My selling tools."
  4. Click "Update" near "My automatic payments."
  5. Click "Sign up for Enhanced Recurring Payments" under "Related items."

You'll then see a screen like this:

Enhanced Recurring Payments Screenshot

I hope this helps! 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

NGS

Ok. Got it... I subscribed, now to get those "pain on the neck" customers to sign up.

Thanks and enjoy the ride to the future... mmm... now the movie is a little oudated, the "Future" date on the movie is already on the past... LOL.... 

I ALSO WANT MY HOVERBOARD!!!!!

Have a great day guys!

Arturo

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Waittaminute, if we're already in the future, but back to the future was made in the past, and in the future the date has passed, but the future doesn't look like the future from the past, does that mean? could that mean? Oh noes! Tear in the fabric of time!

Where's the Doctor when you need him? Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Waittaminute, if we're already in the future, but back to the future was made in the past, and in the future the date has passed, but the future doesn't look like the future from the past, does that mean? could that mean? Oh noes! Tear in the fabric of time!

Where's the Doctor when you need him? Smiley Happy

The Doctor is usually there before you need him but he may have regenerated so you don't know it's him. 🙂

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Have you ever considered wearing a fez, Frank? Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Have you ever consider wearing a fez, Frank? Smiley Wink

Maybe I already have in the fut... *ahem* I mean past.

- Frank

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Tuesday, September 25th, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Oh man! I step away for a minute and everyone starts talking about Doctor Who! Then everyone leaves. 😞

*sigh*

Next week, I want a Doctor Who-related icebreaker!

Bye, NGS! It was awesome chatting with you. Welcome to the Community. Come back and visit us next week, or feel free to introduce yourself in our social forum! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.