cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Community Chat - 10/23 Closed

New Community Member

Withdrawing from your BILL ME LATER

Does anyone know, or has anyone been able to withdraw $ from there BILL ME LATER account through Pay Pal?

Re: Withdrawing from your BILL ME LATER

Hi jbates,

I just merged your post into our chat, since you posted in another section of the forums but we're in here. We'll have an answer typed up for you in just a sec.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
PayPal Employee

Re: Withdrawing from your BILL ME LATER

Hi there jbates!

Welcome to the PayPal Global Community Chat!

BillMeLater is a service which allows you buy something now but pay for it later, but it does not have a cash advance line (like a credit card does).  If you want to use BillMeLater to fund a purchase, it is accepted at thousands of online stores, including eBay. 

Feel free to stick around and answer our ice breaker (or just have some silly fun).

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Tags (1)
New Community Member

Shipping internatioanl over $400

Is priority mail (not flat rate) and express mail the only means to ship packages over $400 in value?

I think I might have put this in the wrong place, but I've no clue how to fix that Smiley Happy

Re: Shipping internatioanl over $400

Hi Mystfit,

I'm moving your post into our Community Chat, since we're around and answering questions. We'll have an answer for you in just a moment! Smiley Happy

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Re: Shipping internatioanl over $400

Hi Mystfit,

There are lots of options for shipping items of any value. Some types are available through PayPal, but you are not limited to just these selections. You always have the option of purchasing your shipping directly from the post office or courier company.

If you're using our platform for printing shipping, the choices will be offered based on your selections. Priority and Express Mail will be the only options for the selections you describe.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Re: Global Community Chat - 10/23 Now Open

Adrian... somehow, looking at your post count vs. my post count, I get the impression you're teasing me... Smiley Happy

postwars.PNG

PayPal Employee

No, I'm just teasing NEAR you Smiley Wink

(totally not teasing you)

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

SplutterLOL!

You made me snarfle my beverage, Adrian.

Olivia

post3000.PNG