Global Community Chat - 10/23 Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, October 23rd, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

jbates
New Community Member

Does anyone know, or has anyone been able to withdraw $ from there BILL ME LATER account through Pay Pal?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi jbates,

I just merged your post into our chat, since you posted in another section of the forums but we're in here. We'll have an answer typed up for you in just a sec.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi there jbates!

Welcome to the PayPal Global Community Chat!

BillMeLater is a service which allows you buy something now but pay for it later, but it does not have a cash advance line (like a credit card does).  If you want to use BillMeLater to fund a purchase, it is accepted at thousands of online stores, including eBay. 

Feel free to stick around and answer our ice breaker (or just have some silly fun).

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Mystfit
Contributor
Contributor

Is priority mail (not flat rate) and express mail the only means to ship packages over $400 in value?

I think I might have put this in the wrong place, but I've no clue how to fix that 🙂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Mystfit,

I'm moving your post into our Community Chat, since we're around and answering questions. We'll have an answer for you in just a moment! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Mystfit,

There are lots of options for shipping items of any value. Some types are available through PayPal, but you are not limited to just these selections. You always have the option of purchasing your shipping directly from the post office or courier company.

If you're using our platform for printing shipping, the choices will be offered based on your selections. Priority and Express Mail will be the only options for the selections you describe.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Adrian... somehow, looking at your post count vs. my post count, I get the impression you're teasing me... 🙂

postwars.PNG

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

No, I'm just teasing NEAR you Smiley Wink

(totally not teasing you)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

SplutterLOL!

You made me snarfle my beverage, Adrian.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

post3000.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.