Global Community Chat - 10/23 Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, October 23rd, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

This week's Global Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Tuesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

Halloween is almost here - are you dressing up this year? Share with us your costume ideas, or your favorite costume you've seen before!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

Oooh, I hope to see some posts here. I could use some fresh ideas. I'm kind of getting sick of the ZombieVersionOf___ costumes I've relied on for years. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi everyone!

Oooh, I hope to see some posts here. I could use some fresh ideas. I'm kind of getting sick of the ZombieVersionOf___ costumes I've relied on for years. 🙂

Olivia

It's not fresh anymore, but I've been seeing a lot of the "stick figure" costumes lately too.  Coincidentally, I'll be attending a birthday event this weekend that will be styled along the lines of a wake.  There should be a wonderful mix of formal wear, gothic attire, and ghoulish costumes all thrown into one room.  I have nice suit put together for a "phantom of the opera " outfit, including the traditional half mask, as I'll be co-hosting a portion of the event.  It's going to be great!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:
It's not fresh anymore, but I've been seeing a lot of the "stick figure" costumes lately too.

Yeah, I think that me dressing as a stick figure would be just a little too antithetical.

PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Coincidentally, I'll be attending a birthday event this weekend that will be styled along the lines of a wake.  There should be a wonderful mix of formal wear, gothic attire, and ghoulish costumes all thrown into one room.  I have nice suit put together for a "phantom of the opera " outfit, including the traditional half mask, as I'll be co-hosting a portion of the event.  It's going to be great!

Ooh, awesome! I love theme parties! Give my condolences to the "family" of the not-really-departed, or my best wishes to the birthday girl/boy.

@PayPal_Marily wrote:
I dressed up as a Christmas tree one year and hung artificial Christmas tree branches on myself. Unfortunately, the branches did not stay attached too well Smiley Frustrated

Marily

That's a great costume! I'm sorry it didn't work out. 😞

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal-Marily

Hello Community  Smiley Happy

I dressed up as a Christmas tree one year and hung artificial Christmas tree branches on myself. Unfortunately, the branches did not stay attached too well Smiley Frustrated

happy-halloween-1.gif

Marily

Stop in & chat with us in the US Community Events Board every Tuesday from 4-5 PM CDT. We'd love to see you there! 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

My favorite costume and the one that got me the most laughs was when I was really young.  I didn't have a costume figured out so the night before school, I was scrambling looking for something to wear to school.  I ended up dressing all in black and putting a lamp shade over my head.  The next day holds the record for the most times I've been laughed at in one day (until I met Adrian).  😉

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Frank wrote:
The next day holds the record for the most times I've been laughed at in one day (until I met Adrian).  ;)

- Frank

I don't know what you're talking about.  We're all very serious around here.  Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

Hi everyone,

My favorite costume and the one that got me the most laughs was when I was really young.  I didn't have a costume figured out so the night before school, I was scrambling looking for something to wear to school.  I ended up dressing all in black and putting a lamp shade over my head.  The next day holds the record for the most times I've been laughed at in one day (until I met Adrian).  😉

- Frank

Oh, that's awesome. My best costumes are last minute scramble ideas, too.

And don't let Adrian make you feel self-conscious. He's not laughting at you... he's laughing NEAR you. Smiley LOL

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Oh my gosh Olivia! Your post is OVER THREE THOUSAND!

o3000.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.