Global Community Chat - 10/16 Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, October 16th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

This week's Global Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Tuesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

Have you seen Felix Baumgartner's record breaking skydive this week?  Impressive doesn't even begin to describe it! Which made all of us think - what was the most amazing stunt, jump, or dive you've seen before this? Tell us about it!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

I can't really think of anything I've seen in person (maybe an F-22 or various air shows) but what pops out in my mind are two things:

1. The Curiosity Rover landing.  I'm not sure if you can call this a stunt but it's hard to beat landing a car sized vehicle on another planet using a rocket powered crane. 😮  I almost want to say that sentence again. 🙂

2. Those videos online of people in wing suits skydiving down the sides of mountains.  Those never get old.

On an unrelated note, I want to welcome PayPal_Marily to the team.  You may see her from time to time around the community.  Welcome Marily! 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

justin_s
New Community Member

I would like to see more features on the paypal app on my android.

I would like to see all the features that is on the web interface. Check credit limit on paypal extras card etc

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi justin_s,

Welcome! 🙂  Feel free to answer our ice breaker.

Mobile features and compatibility are very important to us.  I agree it would be great to have all the same features available on mobile and tablet devices.  While we can't discuss future business plans, I can say that our mobile features will definitely see improvements and updates in the future.  Thanks for your feedback! 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal-Marily

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the Welcome and I am very excited to be a part of the team Smiley Very Happy

My favorite stunt was watching someone go across Niagara Falls on a tight-rope. He made it safely across but I don't know how!

Marily

Stop in & chat with us in the US Community Events Board every Tuesday from 4-5 PM CDT. We'd love to see you there! 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

A big welcome to PayPal_Marily!  We're excited to have you on the team and look forward to seeing more of you in the Community. 

I'll bet that Niagra falls stunt was quite the show - I know I couldn't do it!

The best amateur stunt I've seen in person was someone jumping a mini-bike over a row of about 10 junk cars.  He made it, but, well, let's just say the landing didn't go so well Smiley Indifferent While he was injured, he walked away and promptly allowed his wife to confiscate the bike Smiley Wink

Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Tuesday, October 23rd, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.