Feedback for future weekly Live Chat threads

PayPal_david

Hi everyone.

Firstly, please keep in mind that this thread has been created simply to ask for feedback about future Live Chat's, that this is not an active Live Chat; so for any urgent queries, please feel free to start a new topic through the Community or try reaching out to us via Facebook or Twitter for further assistance.

As you guys may be aware, we have been facilitating weekly live chat's through our UK Community for the last few weeks. I'd like to thank everyone of you who has participated to date. We really appreciate your input Smiley Happy We are now asking for your feedback on ways that you think we could improve this going forward. As this is a new option that we are trialing to assist you guys, our Community members, we feel that your input would be the best way to tailor the Live Chat to your needs.

For example; here would be some of our most common contact reasons:

• Password issues
  • Transfer money flow
  • Add/remove financials
  • Fees
  • Send money

Would you find it more benificial to have a specific topic every week or to leave it as it currently is, being an open discussion where any query can be asked?

Looking forward to your feedback, all suggestions are welcome.

David.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_david

Specific topics would be very helpful.

Or maybe vary it, specific topic one week and ''open house'' the following week.??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

That's a good suggestion Kernowlass. Thanks for your input Smiley Wink

Do you think it would be worthwhile when concentrating on specific topics to leave it open for questions on how things work; or do you think it would be benificial for us to start by giving examples of common difficulties users encounter with specific topics first?

For example, if we were to have a set topic next Wednesday, let's say on password difficulties. Do you feel that it would be better for us to leave the thread open for discussion or do you think users would benifit more from us starting the post with some helpful information about common problems customer's encounter when trying to change their password etc.

David.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_david

Been pondering this but i think it would be a good idea if you started with common problems on a specific subject,

Then folks can bring up other concerns as you go along.

I won't be around for the next x2 as I am off on holiday tomorrow but hope all goes well and will enjoy reading them when I get back again.

I think a good topic to have at some stage is one on ''cards'' and which are and are not accepted as there is a lot of confusion, especially on pre-paid ones.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Kernowlass.

Thanks for your feedback.

I think that is what we will try. I will go with the normal Live Chat on Wednesday's and I will do a separate thread each week focusing on one topic for discussion.

Enjoy your holiday Smiley Wink We will chat with you when you get back.

David.

Login to Me Too

ptapiass
Contributor
Contributor

Hi David.

My account was limited a month ago, i uploaded all the necessary documents but you still have not revised them.

I sent you serveral menssages and you have not replied me yet.

Could you help me please?

Regards.

Login to Me Too

Hendrickz
Contributor
Contributor
Item has not been received Case ID: PP-005-749-065-822 already take the item and want refund please help me dear paypal why my money -92$ why this hapening to me i just want make a little money please do the right justice dear paypal why he already get the item and he get back his money please help me dear paypal thank you T.T
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.