cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat 8/8 - Closed

Administrator

Re: Community Chat 8/8 - OPEN

23452345 wrote:

I have a bank account linked and verified, bank didnt offer debit cards at the time of adding to paypal. But still won't give me access to funds for shipping.

That is odd.  Hmm.  Does the bank show as "Confirmed" in the profile settings?

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Yes, the bank is confirmed.

Now, it shows bank as unconfirmed.

Administrator

Hi RUSTNEVERSLEEPS,

Welcome! Smiley Happy

Are you experiencing the same issue as 23452345?

If you only have a bank account on file, you probably won't be able to send a payment until the bank is confirmed.  Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.  Security is our top priority and we always want to make sure your bank is being added with your authorization.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
Contributor

Hello! Since the site redesign, I have had customers who are NOT Paypal members unable to pay as a guest. The payment screen hangs. They have had to cut me hard checks. I see that I was not the only seller with this problem. Do you know if it has been fixed?

Administrator

Welcome ptraphagen! Smiley Happy

Is this happening with all buyers or just some of them?

- Frank

Contributor

Only the ones who are NOT Paypal members.

Administrator

ptraphagen wrote:

Only the ones who are NOT Paypal members.

Ok so all attempts to use the Guest option are not working.  I know some countries don't have the option to use Guest checkout so it can depend on the buyer.  If the buyers are in the US then it does sound like a technical issue.  So they are are able to choose the guest option and they enter all the billing information. Then it freezes when they try to submit the payment?  (Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get specifics for our engineers.)

- Frank

Contributor

Yes, they are US buyers and they had paid as a guest BEFORE the site redesign with no problems. I just sent them another invoice...should I expect that they will have problems again?

Contributor

It freezes before they can submit payment info...