Community Chat 8/8 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, August 8th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@23452345 wrote:

I have a bank account linked and verified, bank didnt offer debit cards at the time of adding to paypal. But still won't give me access to funds for shipping.

That is odd.  Hmm.  Does the bank show as "Confirmed" in the profile settings?

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

RUSTNEVERSLEEPS
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, the bank is confirmed.

Login to Me Too

RUSTNEVERSLEEPS
Contributor
Contributor

Now, it shows bank as unconfirmed.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi RUSTNEVERSLEEPS,

Welcome! 🙂

Are you experiencing the same issue as 23452345?

If you only have a bank account on file, you probably won't be able to send a payment until the bank is confirmed.  Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.  Security is our top priority and we always want to make sure your bank is being added with your authorization.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

ptraphagen
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! Since the site redesign, I have had customers who are NOT Paypal members unable to pay as a guest. The payment screen hangs. They have had to cut me hard checks. I see that I was not the only seller with this problem. Do you know if it has been fixed?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome ptraphagen! 🙂

Is this happening with all buyers or just some of them?

- Frank

Login to Me Too

ptraphagen
Contributor
Contributor

Only the ones who are NOT Paypal members.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@ptraphagen wrote:

Only the ones who are NOT Paypal members.

Ok so all attempts to use the Guest option are not working.  I know some countries don't have the option to use Guest checkout so it can depend on the buyer.  If the buyers are in the US then it does sound like a technical issue.  So they are are able to choose the guest option and they enter all the billing information. Then it freezes when they try to submit the payment?  (Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get specifics for our engineers.)

- Frank

Login to Me Too

ptraphagen
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, they are US buyers and they had paid as a guest BEFORE the site redesign with no problems. I just sent them another invoice...should I expect that they will have problems again?

Login to Me Too

ptraphagen
Contributor
Contributor

It freezes before they can submit payment info...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.