Community Chat 6/6 *closed*

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, June 6th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

This week's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

Summer is sweeping down upon us as we enter June, and I can't help but think about getting away to a nice tropical spot somewhere.  Have you everbeen to an island getaway? Where and what did you think of it? If not, what's your ideal vacation spot?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hello Adrian and friends,

I've never been to a tropical Island. The only Island I have visited is small island right off the coast of North Carolina called Topsail Island.

I don't really have an ideal vacation spot.  I think I would enjoy exploring just about any climate/location.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

koesut
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone..

Unfortunately we don't have a Summer here, but we do have many great Island to visit. 😄 😄

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@koesut wrote:

Hello everyone..

Unfortunately we don't have a Summer here, but we do have many great Island to visit. 😄 😄

Maybe it's just summer all the time there. 🙂  Do you have a favorite Island?

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

koesut
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

@koesut wrote:

Hello everyone..

Maybe it's just summer all the time there. 🙂  Do you have a favorite Island?

- Frank

🙂

Bali & Lombok. It's my favorite.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

koesut -

Good to see you!  I can't say as I blame you there, Bali is a beautiful place Smiley Happy

JeanQA -

Hey there!  Glad to say the computer is still working, and Tahiti isn't a bad place at all to dream about while looking out the work window Smiley Happy

As for my perfect summer place, I'll admit I'm not too picky.  One of my siblings has traveled extensively, and after listening to those stories, I can tell you I'm exceedingly interested in visiting Santorini.  I would really like to explore the unique geography.

Adrian

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

koesut -

Good to see you!  I can't say as I blame you there, Bali is a beautiful place Smiley Happy

JeanQA -

Hey there!  Glad to say the computer is still working, and Tahiti isn't a bad place at all to dream about while looking out the work window Smiley Happy

As for my perfect summer place, I'll admit I'm not too picky.  One of my siblings has traveled extensively, and after listening to those stories, I can tell you I'm exceedingly interested in visiting Santorini.  I would really like to explore the unique geography.

Adrian

HI !!!

hmmm... I don't even have windows where I am sitting...   Smiley LOL  THAT is sad...  I guess first I should wish for windows... then Tahiti !!!    Where is Santorini ?  Just the name sounds nice !!!!

Jean

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@JeanQA wrote:

HI !!!

hmmm... I don't even have windows where I am sitting...   Smiley LOL  THAT is sad...  I guess first I should wish for windows... then Tahiti !!!    Where is Santorini ?  Just the name sounds nice !!!!

Jean

Oh no!  Tell them to get you some windows, that's no good at all.  Smiley Sad Natural light can make a work day go so much better!

As for Santorini, it's southeast of Greece and is kind of shaped like a circle.  Apparently a volcano pretty much blew it into pieces thousands of years ago, and it has some unique ruins.  They also have some interesting plant strains there that are well known in the area; apparently they're enhanced by the heavy volcanic ash in the soil. 

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

LOL...   I should ...  however there is a skylight not too far away....  but the people that sit under and near that are blinded by the light ... hmmm   wasn't that a song ?????   🙂  

Wow.. that does sound like an interesting place....  and what nature brings out can be amazing !

I have 2 co-workers who  have homes in Greece and visit for the summer...  They love it there...   

Jean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.