Community Chat 6/6 *closed*

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, June 6th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@JeanQA wrote:

however there is a shylight not too far away....  but the people that sit under and near that are blinded by the light ... hmmm   wasn't that a song ?????   🙂  

Why yes, it was. Right of off Bruce Springsteen's debut album.  Smiley Happy  You know, I'm going to have that stuck in my head all night now, right?  Smiley Very Happy

And, wouldn't that be awesome to have a vacation home like that? I consider my vacation home the couch in the living room Smiley Wink  Unless I've lost the remote!

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

Don't ya love it when a song keeps playing in your head ????    Smiley LOL

"I consider my vacation home the couch in the living room"    Yup...  me too   🙂

Jean

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@koesut wrote:

🙂

Bali & Lombok. It's my favorite.

Wow, Lombok looks awesome. 🙂

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

I have never seen pictures of Lombok before.  I think I'm going to have to look up some more!  It looks beautiful.

Login to Me Too

koesut
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

@koesut wrote:

🙂

Bali & Lombok. It's my favorite.

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

I have never seen pictures of Lombok before.  I think I'm going to have to look up some more!  It looks beautiful.

Yeap,, looks pretty right? 🙂

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

Hello  !!   

Computer ok, so far... and I am on time for a change....

Hmmm... I do imagine myself in Tahiti sometimes... usually when I am at work and it is a crappy day, I would say 4 out of 5 work days..   Smiley LOL

Always wanted to visit London.. even though it is raining most of the time...  and In the states... would like to see Arizone... somewhere in the southern/warmer part... not ski area !!

Jean

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@JeanQA wrote:

Hello  !!   

Hmmm... I do imagine myself in Tahiti sometimes... usually when I am at work and it is a crappy day, I would say 4 out of 5 work days..   Smiley LOL

Always wanted to visit London.. even though it is raining most of the time...  and In the states... would like to see Arizone... somewhere in the southern/warmer part... not ski area !!

Jean

Hi JeanQA,

Having computer troubles lately? 😞

Tahiti sounds nice. Any particular reason you think of that place?

Arizona is great.  It's gets really hot there but if you're used to really humid heat like I am, the dry heat isn't bad at all.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

@JeanQA wrote:

Hello  !!   

Jean

Hi JeanQA,

Having computer troubles lately? 😞

Tahiti sounds nice. Any particular reason you think of that place?

Arizona is great.  It's gets really hot there but if you're used to really humid heat like I am, the dry heat isn't bad at all.

- Frank

Yes... was losing connection... but I have been connected now for over 24 hours... hopefully the blips are over...

No reason...  just sounds so nice...   can picture me there on a beach with palm trees , ocean and a tropical drink !!!

Yes, humid where  I am also... and would love to try the dry heat... although I guess hot is hot.... especailly when it goes over 100 degrees...

Jean

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@JeanQA wrote:
Yes... was losing connection... but I have been connected now for over 24 hours... hopefully the blips are over...

No reason...  just sounds so nice...   can picture me there on a beach with palm trees , ocean and a tropical drink !!!

Yes, humid where  I am also... and would love to try the dry heat... although I guess hot is hot.... especailly when it goes over 100 degrees...

Jean

Hopefully it was just a temporary glitch with the ISP.  My modem at home was acting up about a week ago so I had to upgrade the firmware.  That seemed to fix internet issues for me.  Before that my internet would just random drop out and come back after a couple minutes.

Last time I was in Arizona it was 113 degrees.  It only felt like low 90s to me.  But I didn't spend a lot of time outdoors when it was that hot so maybe it just takes longer. 🙂

- Frank

Login to Me Too

koesut
Contributor
Contributor

@JeanQA wrote:

Hello  !!   

Jean

Hello Jean...

Nice to meet you here. 😄

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.