cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat 6/27 *Closed*

PayPal Employee

Re: Community Chat 6/27 *Now Open*

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who stops in today and joins the chat. If your question hasn't yet been answered, I'm certain someone is working on it Smiley Happy

 

Today is the last US Community Chat I'll be participating in until late August, as I'll be away on a sabbatical - an excellent benefit that eBay and PayPal offer to employees.  Regrettably, I'll also be leaving the Chat early to attend to some meetings and other necessary items prior to my vacation.

 

A big thank you to each and every Community member, whether they've joined in our chats or not.  I'm very happy with what you have all contributed to the Help Forums!

 

 

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Contributor

Re: Community Chat 6/27 *Now Open*


PayPal_Adrian wrote:

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who stops in today and joins the chat. If your question hasn't yet been answered, I'm certain someone is working on it Smiley Happy

 

Today is the last US Community Chat I'll be participating in until late August, as I'll be away on a sabbatical - an excellent benefit that eBay and PayPal offer to employees.  Regrettably, I'll also be leaving the Chat early to attend to some meetings and other necessary items prior to my vacation.

 

A big thank you to each and every Community member, whether they've joined in our chats or not.  I'm very happy with what you have all contributed to the Help Forums!

 

 


Oh no....   I will miss you so much... you have helped me more than I can say... enjoy your time off... but  hurry back...  you are an awesome Forum Admin....  and of course, the greatest Kudo Guy ever....

    Jean Smiley Sad

 

PayPal Employee

Re: Community Chat 6/27 *Now Open*


JeanQA wrote:
Oh no....   I will miss you so much... you have helped me more than I can say... enjoy your time off... but  hurry back...  you are an awesome Forum Admin....  and of course, the greatest Kudo Guy ever....

    Jean Smiley Sad

 


Awwww thank you JeanQA, and don't be sad! Sabbaticals are a wonderful opportunity for us to rest, recharge, and come back better than ever Smiley Happy I will be back - just, after awhile.  It's going to be quite an adventure!

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Contributor

Re: Community Chat 6/27 *Now Open*


PayPal_Adrian wrote:

JeanQA wrote:
Oh no....   I will miss you so much... you have helped me more than I can say... enjoy your time off... but  hurry back...  you are an awesome Forum Admin....  and of course, the greatest Kudo Guy ever....

    Jean Smiley Sad

 


Awwww thank you JeanQA, and don't be sad! Sabbaticals are a wonderful opportunity for us to rest, recharge, and come back better than ever Smiley Happy I will be back - just, after awhile.  It's going to be quite an adventure!


ok... have a geat restful time... we will all be waiting for your return....

   thanks so much for all the help....

      Another Kudo for the road !!     Smiley LOL

  Jean 

PayPal Employee

Re: Community Chat 6/27 *Now Open*


JeanQA wrote:

ok... have a geat restful time... we will all be waiting for your return....

   thanks so much for all the help....

      Another Kudo for the road !!     Smiley LOL

  Jean 


Thank you for the kudos! It's been my pleasure to help you out on the Forums.  And, it looks like my meeting has been moved back just a tidge, so I should be able to stay for the remainder of the chat! Smiley Happy

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Contributor

Re: Community Chat 6/27 *Now Open*


PayPal_Adrian wrote:

JeanQA wrote:

ok... have a geat restful time... we will all be waiting for your return....

   thanks so much for all the help....

      Another Kudo for the road !!     Smiley LOL

  Jean 


Thank you for the kudos! It's been my pleasure to help you out on the Forums.  And, it looks like my meeting has been moved back just a tidge, so I should be able to stay for the remainder of the chat! Smiley Happy


  Smiley Very Happy   Smiley Very Happy    Smiley Very Happy

 

     You are the best,  Kudos !!

Moderator

Re: Community Chat 6/27 *Now Open*

Hi JeanQA,

 

If you're going straight to the USPS website, you would take the tracking number generated there and you can then add the tracking number to the transaction details in your PayPal account. If you use the new Shipping Label Tool, the number will automatically be associated with the PayPal transaction so you won't need to manually enter the information.

 

I hope this helps!

 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Contributor

Re: Community Chat 6/27 *Now Open*


PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi JeanQA,

 

If you're going straight to the USPS website, you would take the tracking number generated there and you can then add the tracking number to the transaction details in your PayPal account. If you use the new Shipping Label Tool, the number will automatically be associated with the PayPal transaction so you won't need to manually enter the information.

 

I hope this helps!

 

Olivia


  ok...  so I go to the transaction details and I will be able to type in the tracking number? Is there a tab for the transaction details when I log in to my account ?

 

    thanks Olivia !!

Jean

Moderator

Re: Community Chat 6/27 *Now Open*


JeanQA wrote:

ok...  so I go to the transaction details and I will be able to type in the tracking number? Is there a tab for the transaction details when I log in to my account ?

 

    thanks Olivia !!

Jean


 

Hi JeanQA,

 

Thant's correct! You would click "Details" and then "Add tracking info", or you can just use the dropdown next to the transaction to do so. Smiley Happy

 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Moderator

Re: Community Chat 6/27 *Now Open*

Hi everyone!

 

I'm pretty fond of the phoenix, with all the rising-from-the-ashes symbolism. Dragons will always be the most awesome, though.

 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.