Community Chat 5/30

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, May 30th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

steelersfan111 - I found the following text on the Netflix website under the free trial details:

"Your Netflix membership, including a 1 month free offer, will begin when you click on "Start Membership" during the registration process. Simply cancel anytime during your 1 month free membership, and you will not be charged. To cancel, click on "Your Account" and follow the simple cancellation instructions. No refunds or credits for partial months. You may instantly watch on one device at a time. If you are enjoying Netflix, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue at the monthly subscription rate. This 1 month free offer is available to new and certain former members of the Netflix service and cannot be combined with any other offer. See Terms of Use for membership details."

There is also this in the Netflix Terms of Service:

"Your Payment Method will be authorized for up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization; however, no charges will be made against the Payment Method unless you do not cancel prior to the end of your free trial period."

It sounds like you may have to cancel the biling agreement in time in order to receive the funds back.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.