Community Chat 5/30

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, May 30th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

This week's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

To start out our day, what's the first thing you've ever sold online? If you haven't sold anything online, what would you like to sell?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

The first thing I sold online was a 2nd generation iPod.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Frank -  Nice!  I hope you received a decent price for it.

Olivia - I think I remember some of those stickers.  Usually I donate my old clothes, though, I'm a huge fan of secondhand stores.  Knowing me, I've probably purchased the same shirt back!  Smiley Happy

steelersfan111 - Welcome to the Community!  Someone is working on an answer to your question.  In the meantime, kick back and answer our icebreaker, above.

Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Frank -  Nice!  I hope you received a decent price for it.

Yeah, I don't remember exactly how much but I think it was right around $120.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Frank - Sounds about right.  It seems like the larger ones are going for around $230 now, so depending on when you sold it, I'd say you had a fair shake out of the deal Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

It was a 20 GB model so I didn't end up losing too much.  It was just one of the black and white screen versions, not color.

- Frank

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session and helping make it a success!

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Wednesday, June 6th, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

The first thing I ever sold were some bumper stickers I made. After that, I started selling some of my old clothes and books. Since I'm a pack rat and hate parting with things, it made me feel good to know that people wanted my stuff enough to pay for it. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Hi I have a question about Netflix Free Trial,

About 5 days ago I signed up with the 7.99 Netflix free trial using paypal, so to authorize my account they took 7.99 out of my paypal balance. I thought I would recieve it back yet, but I never did. So I called Netflix and they said its Paypal's responsiblity to give it back to me. So i was wondering when should I recieve my 7.99 that was taken out about 5 days ago?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.