Community Chat 5/16

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, May 16th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

Pfannestiel

Thanks for the help, Olivia.  Everything worked just fine!

As for where I am going?  Two words... Belgium + beer ( = LOTS of fun).  Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Pfannestiel wrote:

As for where I am going?  ... Belgium

I will admit you have just made me extremely, extremely jealous.  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Pfannestiel wrote:

Thanks for the help, Olivia.  Everything worked just fine!

As for where I am going?  Two words... Belgium + beer ( = LOTS of fun).  Smiley Very Happy

Oooooh. *jealous*

I love lambics! It's like drinking a SweetTart!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

FrankMhere

I work for a non-profit. The 500.00 limit is kindda a pain but when I try to lift the limit I'm asked for my SSN. Is there a way to increase the transfer limit without providing that information?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

FrankMHere -

Welcome to the Chat!

Someone is typing up a response to your question right now.  While we get that put down on paper, stick around and answer the icebreaker for today:

Do you have your summer vacation planned? Do you have a favorite vacation spot, and if so, why?

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

FrankMhere

Summer plans is a cruise ... favorite vacation spot, do't know if I have one, anywhere where I'm not working, kindda a workaholic. If I can just sit and do nothing ... I'M VACATIONING!  🙂 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

FrankMHere -

If you don't want to provide an SSN, you can consider instead completing the other two steps (adding and confirming a bank account, linking and confirming a credit or debit card) in it's place.  Please note the SSN is for our reference so that we can validate you as a contact for the charity.

Have you registered your non-profit with the steps found on www.paypal.com/nonprofit yet?  Completing this process may also assist you in lifting your withdrawal limit once we've verified you as a 501c3.

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

Oh Gee, Adrian...  My hour of Paypal Therapy is almost over....  I will be going  'board surfing" next.... 

oh.. before we close the door.... do you take Paypal for this hour ???

Great time everyone.....

see ya next week !!

Jean

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@JeanQA wrote: do you take Paypal for this hour ???

Great time everyone.....

see ya next week !!

Jean

Enjoy your board surfing, and nope, chat is free! Smiley Happy See you next week Jean!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session and helping make it a success!

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Wednesday, May 23rd, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.