cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat 4/18/2012

PayPal Employee

Re: Community Chat 4/18/2012

Misty -  See, I was just not a big fan of ET.  I never could get into it, even as a kid.  Instead?  Give me some Bladerunner and you're closer to what I watched growing up Smiley Happy

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Administrator

PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Misty -  See, I was just not a big fan of ET.  I never could get into it, even as a kid.  Instead?  Give me some Bladerunner and you're closer to what I watched growing up Smiley Happy

I love Bladerunner but you don't like ET? Come on, Adrian! Smiley Sad

Speaking of Ridley Scott, the new Prometheus movie looks like it's going to be awesome.  I'm very excited for that one this summer.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
PayPal Employee

PayPal_Frank wrote:

I love Bladerunner but you don't like ET? Come on, Adrian! Smiley Sad

Speaking of Ridley Scott, the new Prometheus movie looks like it's going to be awesome.  I'm very excited for that one this summer.

- Frank

I'm excited for that one as well, but I'm more interested in the new Lord of the Rings movie around Christmas.+

PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session! 

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Wednesday, April 25th, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian