Community Chat 3/7/2012 - Closed

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, March 7th, from 4 to 5 PM CST (2-3 PM PST). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. :smileyhappy: This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

PayPal_Olivia

Hi VestalJan, and welcome to the forums!

I'm working on a reply for you. While you wait, feel free to hang out and chat about our icebreaker topic:

PayPal_Adrian wrote:

To start off today, tell us about a talent  you have.  Can you paint?  Are you a great mechanic?  Is public speaking your forte'?

I'll have your answer up shortly.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

VestalJan

Thanks Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

VestalJan,

I apologize for the delay. I wanted to thoroughly research to make sure I had the latest information before answering.

There may be several reasons why a package cannot be shipped to some countries. It may be a matter of compliance, regulations, sanctions, or other factors. I regret that we are unable to provide the means to deliver the items that you've purchased to your husband.

I can't comment on future plans for services or products, but I will definitely pass along your feedback. Thank you for reaching out for clarification! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

VestalJan

Thanks for the reply, but I think you misunderstood my question.

The only reason the shipper won't ship to Haiti is because Paypal refuses the payment because the shipping address isn't listed on my paypal account. The problem has nothing to do with the shipper. What I want to know is how do I add a foreign ship to address to my paypal account?

If I can't, does paypal, to the best of your knowledge, have any intention of making that option avaiable in the near future.

He can't open a Haitian paypal account on his own because paypal won't accept his haitian address.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi VestalJan,

That feature isn't currently available. I regret that there is no news to report regarding future plans. Your request has been passed along as feedback.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.