Community Chat 3/28/2012

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, March 28th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Olivia

This week's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 4-5 PM CST, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

This week, we're going to tease Olivia by talking about foods she can't eat! Tell us all about your favorite cheese. What kind is it? Where is it made? What does it go well with? 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hello everyone!

My favorite cheese is Pepper Jack.  Second favorite is baked Brie.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

My favorite cheese?  I can't pick just one!  Muenster, provolone, mozzarella.... and they don't need to go with anything, they're great all by themselves!  Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

*whimper*

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

*whimper*

Ok, I take that back.  Muenster goes well with....

Spoiler
MORE MUENSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

I was out with friends and they ordered mozzarella sticks. They taunted me as they ate them.

It isn't even lactose that I find to be evil anymore... it's my friends! Smiley Frustrated

Olivia the Cheeseless

P.S. Adrian: if you hide cheese in a spoiler tag, you might forget it and then it'll spoil.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Wait - I wasn't invited out for mozzarella sticks??

Your friends ARE evil!  Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone, 

My favorite kind of chees would be sharp cheddar, oh and nacho cheese - does that count? I love cheese!

~Misty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Nacho cheese is only very loosely categorized as cheese. I've actually also seen it labeled as "cheesefood"... which as far as I can surmise is what you feed to cheese.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.