cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat 2/22/2012 - Closed

my retricted account shuld be not restricted, but it is not.. what should I do?

Hi guys

I want to ask, I have had a problem with my account and after about 6-7 messages I sent to paypal they finaly replied to me teoday, they said that they will take out the restriction on my account in order to be able to transfer remaining funds into my workin account - but it seems, that the account is still restricted - they told me in email that I have 3 days for it to be finished and to close the account...  (the reason for restriction was that I moved away from the country I registered the account in, thus I dont have any credit card ferom that country anmyore etc... I can resend you the email I got from paypal this morning if you want.. please let me know .

kind regards

Petr

Re: my retricted account shuld be not restricted, but it is not.. what should I do?

I stand corrected! We have a question!

kocicak,

I will type up an answer for you in the next few moments. Please feel free to hang out for a bit and answer our icebreaker question while you wait. Smiley Happy

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Re: my retricted account shuld be not restricted, but it is not.. what should I do?

OK great, Im waitin hereSmiley Wink thank you very much

Hi kocicak,

Welcome to the Community!

The PayPal Community Help Forums are a venue for general assistance, typically from other members. For direct action on an account - such as the transfer of funds from that old account to the new one, your best bet is to give Customer Service a call. A representative will be able to help you get all that resolved over the phone much more speedily than through email. If you click that link and log in to your new account, you'll be shown the Customer Service number appropriate for your region.

I hope this helps!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
PayPal Employee

Re: Community Chat 2/22/2012 - Now closed

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session! 

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Wednesday, February 29th, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!