Community Chat 2/22/2012 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, February 22nd, from 4 to 5 PM CST (2-3 PM PST). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. Smiley Happy This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Misty wrote:

Now Now..... Don't be so healthy. Carrots are my least favorite snack (I had to bribe my son to eat them). It worked!!!

My father once offered me a quarter to taste gefilte fish. Best way ever to create serious trust issues in your kid. 😉

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Olivia -

How many quarters would it take to get you to eat this?

Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

I can't imagine Gefilte fish being that bad.  Is it?

I don't know! I was so scarred by the experience, I haven't worked up the nerve to try it again!

Granted, I was a little kid at the time, so I had little kid tastes. If it wasn't mashed potatoes or hot dogs, I wasn't interested.

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

How many quarters would it take to get you to eat this?

Hmmm, enough to do my laundry for the next 5 years.

Seriously though, I've become a lot more adventurous in my old age. I might even try gefilte fish again some time soon.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

So I just looked up gefilte fish to see what it was that I've been remembering with fear and distrust for so many years, and it really looks very harmless. I will probably try it again very soon. Then I will report.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Adrian,

That just looks icky! I could not and would not eat that. It would take dollars for me to even try that!

~Misty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Misty wrote:

Adrian,

That just looks icky! I could not and would not eat that. It would take dollars for me to even try that!

~Misty

Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?  😉

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Misty wrote:

~Misty

You like cheese, right?  Try this.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Adrian.

No really.

Adrian.

You're scaring people away from the chat. No one's going to ask us questions if you keep waving scary foods at them.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

@PayPal_Misty wrote:

Now Now..... Don't be so healthy. Carrots are my least favorite snack (I had to bribe my son to eat them). It worked!!!

My father once offered me a quarter to taste gefilte fish. Best way ever to create serious trust issues in your kid. 😉

Olivia

I can't imagine Gefilte fish being that bad.  Is it?

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Olivia -

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

@PayPal_Misty wrote:

Olivia

I can completely relate to, "Best way ever to create serious trust issues in your kid." My mom made me try goulash when I was about 7 (I tried it, and well lets just say I did not eat it) and till this day can not even smell it. YUK YUK YUK!!!

~Misty 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.