Canada Community Chat 4/7/2012

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Thursday, April 7th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

We hope to see you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to our first Community Chat in the the PayPal Canada Community!  This week's Community Chat is now open and unlocked.

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

Every week, we'll start out each chat with an ice breaker.  While we're here to answer your questions, we're also here to just get toknow you a little better.  So stop on in, have a seat, and introduce yourself.  Today, share with us the first item you ever purchased from eBay - or online!  We'd love to hear about it!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

My first eBay purchase... wow. That's a tough one! I've been using eBay for a long, long time.

Let me think on that a bit. Hopefully I'll remember within the next hour! 😉

My most recent purchase was a sweet deal on a couple of replacement batteries for my smartphone. Now I can be out and about and have complete confidence that I can swap out a battery if I'm stuck without the ability to charge. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Let me think on that a bit. Hopefully I'll remember within the next hour! 😉

My most recent purchase was a sweet deal on a couple of replacement batteries for my smartphone. Now I can be out and about and have complete confidence that I can swap out a battery if I'm stuck without the ability to charge. 🙂

That's a good idea.  It does seem like you're attached to a charger constantly if you make full use of a smart phone.  If only we could have broadcast power like Tesla speculated - wouldn't that be nice?

I do hope you remember what you purchased, or my next eBay purchase will be a ball of string for your fingers!  Smiley Wink  As for my first purchase, it was this book.  I fell in love with the series as a kid and just wasn't able to get all of the books I wanted.  With eBay, I was able to make my dream come true to read (and collect) the entire series!  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

I'm still seriously drawing a blank.

I don't think it was a broken laser pointer for $14.83, though.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please take a look at the poll on the right hand side of the page and vote for a time that you would like to see the Community Chat be held every week!

We look forward to your votes!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.