White card reader PayPal Here

Inspire-P-M-Ltd
Contributor
Contributor

I bought the device in July 2014 but not used it. After one year in its original box, recharged for 6 hours, I wasn't able to pair it with my iPhone.

After a factory reset the arrow flashes green 23 (or so) times then flashes red/green (or green/red). I think I have enough time to work out which way!

I contacted today customer service and the answer was: "No replacement is possible because the purchase was more than 12 months ago."

Yes! the purchase was more than 12 months ago but when I've seen I'm not able to use a "new" device instead of calling and emailing I purchased another device (a black one, with display). Another 60 quid! Unfortunately after one week I lost it. My mistake! I accept it!

What I'd like to see is the customer service understanding in this case....

and

I'd like to know why my device is not working! Actually is new! If I don't have a replacement, I want to know why A NEW DEVICE IS NOT ABLE TO PERFORM THE FUNCTION IT WAS DESIGNED FOR.

Observation:

I noticed that if I hold down the key 5 (whilst the arrow flashes red/green) it starts a kind of test for all the lights (LEDs) on the card reader. It is so nice to see the blue light flashing (it is not actually a bluetooth communication... but that doesn't mean I didn't try to pair it with my Phone!)  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.