Which bluetooth mini printer works for android with paypal card reader

deedas

Hi

Been on ebay and seen quite a few bluetooth mini printers at reasonably cheap prices(£30 - £50)

Does any one know which ones actually work with the paypal card reader.Have an android phone samsung s7.Dont want to buy something which i cant test and ends up being incompatable.

Thanks for the help

Gary

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AngelaT
Contributor
Contributor

I'd love to know the same thing, there are only the two very expensive machines listed as officially compatible, I only received my card reader today and wouldn't have purchased one if I'd known. I've been using Android phones since they first came out and no way am I going to switch to an iPhone - hate my sisters with a vehemence.

I've seen a lot of portable prnters on ebay and Amazon for around the £60 mark which is a very fair price, I got my Brother brother ql-570 thermal label printer for arounf £38 on sale in Summer and whilst not cordless it is a fabulous bit of kit.

I'm just hoping I haven't thrown the cost (thankfully on sale price) of the card reader away.

Is there any reason why there are so many for Apple products instead of the two for Android? As far as I am aware the Android user base eclipsed Apple's long ago.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.